RCI69FFC2, that is a 200W Chrome Version in stead of 400W Black Version.
|Categorie:||(TRX) Transceivers CB|
|Subcategorie:||Transceivers CB / 10M USA *NOT FOR SALE IN EUROPE*|
|Short description:||Photo shows RCI69FFC2, that is a 200W Chrome Version in stead of 400W Black Version.
HAM Transceiver for 10 Meter Band, 28.245 - 29.655 MHz, AM/FM/SSB, Output Power 200 Watts RMS CW/AM/FM and 400 Watts SSB (PEP).
High Sensitivity Receiver Design, Echo &Talk/Back, Variable RF Power Output, Built-in Frequency Counter, Blue LED Display, Multifunction Panel Meter, Heavy Duty Chrome Heat Sink, Fully Chromed Housing and Face.
Dynamic Microphone, 4-Pin.
The Ranger RCI-63FFB4 amateur mobile transceiver offers exceptional value for Novice and Technician Class amateurs upgrading to higher class license.
This entry-level unit is designed for easy, reliable and safe mobile operation. The RCI-63FFB4 transceiver provides excellent receiver sensitivity and multi-mode operation. The 400 watts amplifier board has four heavy duty 2SC2879 Toshiba transistors.
The easy-to-use frequency selection system covers the 10- meter amateur band in 6-band segments. Actual operating frequency is accurately displayed in the 6-digit LED display that’s easy to read even in bright sunlight.
A channel indicator speeds return to a popular or previously used frequency without interfering with the operators attention to the road.
Selectable Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL) and Noise Blanker assures noise reduction during mobile operation.
Front panel RF power output control and RF Gain controls enable the operator to set transmitter power and receiver sensitivity to match operating conditions.
Additional front panel controls assure optimum performance under widely varying conditions:
* A +10 kHz switch complements the frequency selection system by shifting the Tx and Rx frequencies up by a known amount for increased driving safety.
* Easy-to-read panel meter - three-functions indicating received signal strength, transmitter power output, and antenna SWR.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* Frequency Range: 28.245 - 29.655 MHz
* Modes: AM/FM/SSB/PA
* Frequency Control: PLL Synthesizer
* Frequency Stability: 0.001%
* Operating Temp. Range: - 20 ºC to + 50 ºC
* Input Voltage: 13.8 Vdc
* Antenna Impedance: 50 OHM
* Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 28 x 8 cm.
* Weight: 8 Lbs
* RF Power Output AM-FM: 200W RMS and SSB: 200W PEP
* Spurious Distortion: - 50 dB
* Audio Distortion: 10 %
* Frequency Response: 300 to 2500 Hz
* Microphone: Dynamic
* AM Sensitivity: for 10 dB SINAD 0.5 µV
* Squelch Sensitivity: 0.5 µV
* Image Rejection: - 55 dB
* Hum and Noise: - 40 dB
* Audio Output Power: 2.5W @ 10% THD
Dynamic PTT Microphone, 4-Pin.
WIRING OF MIC CABLE:
1. Audio Shield.
2. Audio Lead.